Tuesday 31 July 2012

Photographic manipulation











These images were also inspired by the Alice in Wonderland exhibition in the Liverpool Tate. I chose to focus on photography as I was inspired by the modern and abstract ways that the story was being told and also giving me news ways to explore different mediums. I chose to look at 3 different aspects, from that of the tea set up which was inspired by Martin Parr. To a woodland scene which took reference from on going into the exhibition there was a giant photo of a woodland view which made the person feel like they were in the wood. I also like the darker Gothic approach to the work as I am inspired by Gothic and alternative design. I finally wanted to focus upon jeweler y as many designs have been inspired by the book, and also I feels it gives the story a different perspective. I chose to do Photo grams and cyanotype prints, as it would help develop my knowledge if different photographic process and also I felt that it worked with the imagery well, from making the woodland photographs seem more gothic and haunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment